About us . . .
- OUR MISSION:
To minister the Word of God and to sing His praises to the highest!
- OUR THEME:
"Make a Joyful Noise unto the Lord."
- OUR CONCERT CHOIR COLORS:
Purple, Black & White;
Secondary: Red and Black
- OUR SCRIPTURE: Psalm 100
- Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.
- Serve the LORD with gladness; come before his presence with singing.
- Know ye that the LORD HE IS GOD; it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
- Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
- For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.
- This Psalm was given by God to our founder, Reverend Brenda Boone. Psalm 100 is the foundation for the Higher Praise Community Choir.